Wednesday, June 29, 2011

VinExpo


 The wine expo is every 2 years and by invitation only, next time it will be in Hong Kong. I was able to get in as a photographer. My French teacher Marie and I went. Wines, champagnes and top spirits from ALL over the world were there even countries you never hear of. The stands were very impressive, some of them with a second story. Did see Napa Valley but I must say their stand was not impressive so I didnt photograph it, now I wish I had so you can see how unimpressive it was. I was able to taste a lot of wines and right now wines from Chile are very popular, my favorite was from Antiyal.





That is my French teacher Marie, it was a lot of fun going with her















very creative
not quite sure what these were for but they were pretty





maybe one day I will get to try one of these
we sampled this 40 proof drink :)
for some people this was a work day


clever curtain chandelier

if his heart is in the right place its all that matters



No comments: