Monday, November 10, 2008

California Dreamin

It was great to go back, everything was very familiar as if I had never left.
There are many great things about California that I miss.
Few of those daily living things that I miss are Whole Foods,

Target, Trader Joes, Bed and Bath, my Korean dry cleaners
and of course Mexican food.
Michael took Tatiana to Disney before our passes expire, it was on voting day so they had Disney to themselves.

We stopped by to see our old house and visit with the tennants. Tatiana ran up to her old room and inspected the whole house. It was a bit strange being in our house again with different furniture.

It was great to see everyone and I am sad there

were a few friends that I didnt get to see.
Thank you Chacha for taking me to your boot camp class,

you have inspired me to join a gym.

Thank you Teresa & Terrilee for your amazing hospitality.

My two Robin friends, wish I had more time to hang with you.
Heidi, as always we never run out of things to talk about :)

Carol, John and Erica, thank you for the fantastic dinner,
hope to see you in Feb Carol

Patty and Mrs Schick, thank you for lunch, so glad I got to see you.
Thank you Carrie for my spatula :)


Most of all thank you MOM!! for all your wonderful

cooking your love and just being you.








We stopped off in London before going to California


Tatiana and her cousin LouisNew baby George, check out those blue eyes



Arrived in warm California, since we had to show our toes we had to get a pedi :)


Tati with her favorite boys, Shane and Eric

We were invited to the Rileys annual pumpkin carving contest/Halloween party


This will work off the jet lag



Pete helping Tati use the carving knife
Finished

Tati next to her masterpiece
Teen entries




Tati WON!!!

Sharing the trophy


We celebrated my moms birthday

My sister Chacha did Tatiana's makeup
Ready for Trick or treating


Trick or treat!!

We stopped by Tati's old school, she really misses her friends


No comments: