Saturday, January 16, 2016

Dayu Kaiyuan water village

the Xitang water town is around 4 thousand years old. The hotel owners have turned
the town into little hotel rooms. This place is magical. Mr Chow wanted
us to experience this place and he was right this was our favorite. 

It was snowing when we arrived



this is Donna our tour guide
  

  

 
this would have been the original entrance to a home




they love those glass doors to toilets



Michael busy working


the best view


donna gave me these cut out and told me to take a photo through it

I had on the wrong shoes! they froze and my toes froze with them



Donna told us ladies would sit here and wait for men to go by on boat







the theatre where the New Years celebration will happen











the tea room








we went to visit a famous writers home Lu Xun



we couldnt figure out how they kept the house warm because it was freezing!










at this point I could no longer feel my toes











the washing machine
their theatre



at night it was magical




When you are a VIP you get your own room for dinner.
Donna picked our meal, I would have preferred to be with every one else.



thats pork fat
bamboo

saying bye to Donna




  








No comments: